DEVCO was incorporated in 1982 in response to pending California legislation that provided the authority for District Hospitals to transact business for the benefit of the District through affiliated nonprofit corporations. This structure created a level playing field so that hospital districts could enter into relationships similar to other hospitals. More than 20 years later, the reasoning behind the formation of DEVCO remains of paramount importance today.
DEVCO meets on a quarterly basis. The meetings are held at Washington Hospital, 2000 Mowry Ave., in the Executive Boardroom which is located in the administrative offices on the first floor of the Hospital.
2014 Meeting Schedule
- Monday, February 10, 2014 - 7:30 a.m.
- Monday, May 12, 2014 - 7:30 a.m. - CANCELED
- Monday, June 9, 2014 - 7:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 11, 2014 - 7:30 a.m. - CANCELED
- Monday, October 13, 2014 - 7:30 a.m.
- Monday, November 10, 2014 - 7:30 a.m. - CANCELED
- Monday, December 8, 2014 - 7:30 a.m. - CANCELED
The summary of Meeting Notices, Agendas and Minutes for 2014 is as follows: